How to Make Delicious Chili Cheese Fries for Your Next Rodeo Party
Are you planning to host a rodeo party or simply looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dish for your family? Look no further than this classic recipe for Chili Cheese Fries. With just a few simple ingredients and some easy steps, you can have a crowd-pleasing dish that everyone will love.
- 1 bag of frozen French fries
- 1 can of chili (with or without beans)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of sliced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup of diced onions
- Sour cream (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Spread the frozen French fries out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the fries in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- While the fries are cooking, heat up the chili in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the fries are done, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a large serving platter.
- Pour the hot chili over the fries, making sure to cover them evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the chili.
- Add the sliced jalapenos and diced onions on top of the cheese.
- Place the platter back in the oven and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly
- Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream, if desired. Enjoy your rodeo-inspired Chili Cheese Fries!
There you have it, a recipe for a classic rodeo dish that will have your taste buds dancing with joy. It's perfect for serving up at your next rodeo party or for a fun dinner with the family. So why not give this delicious recipe a try? We're sure you'll love it just as much as we do!